Main Areas of Responsibility:
NonProfit Back Office Resources (NPBOR), a 501(3)(c), is seeking qualified applicants for a full-time position of Accountant. Minimum Req: BS or BBA in Accounting is preferred; At least 5 years of recent experience with non-profit accounting; Strong general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll experience; Experience in preparing budgets, comparing actual expense to budgeted and preparing budget variance analysis and reports.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Some supervisory skills and experience.
• CPA is preferred but not required.
• Experience with grant reporting is preferred.
• Strong Excel and accounting software skills.
• Analytical skills and attention to detail is paramount.
• Confidentiality and professionalism required.
• Experience in auditing with a public accounting firm preferred.