Main Areas of Responsibility:
Provide general administrative support to the Museum Advancement team, including assisting with routine and special mailings,member and donor communication and outreach activities, e.g., creation and distribution of thank-you, acknowledgement and fulfillment letters and related materials; assisting with logistics for department and Museum events; handling details associated with department meetings, e.g., preparing and distributing notices, agendas and minutes.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Tracking inventory and ordering supplies; preparing binders for quarterly Museum Advancement Committee meetings; working collaboratively with the Director and other staff to monitor and track department expenditures and update the budget Key Indicator reports. Provide back-up and support for data entry and report creation.
• HS or GED required, college degree strongly preferred
• Experience working with the public, in person, by phone and by e-mail
• Good computer skills and working familiarity with Microsoft Office, including Excel and other data bases
• Good interpersonal and conversational skills
• Excellent organization and attention to detail
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, balance competing priorities, meet deadlines and retain a calm demeanor in all situations