Main Areas of Responsibility:
Opportunity to lead a dedicated group of volunteers and small staff in fundraising events and campaigns;
primarily in Albuquerque, with some statewide activity.
***Please click the application link below to view full job description.***
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Desirable candidate is resourceful, excels in empowering volunteers, has proven ability to handle operations, direct and implement strategic fundraising plans, successfully builds community partnerships that result in charitable gifts and increased volunteer engagement while maintaining a high level of standard for this Forbes All-Star Charity organization.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience required
• 5-10+ years of progressively responsible related experience with minimum of 3-5 years in a management/supervisory role
• Knowledge and skill in non-profit and fiscal management
• Volunteer/Board development experience
• Strong computer skills
• Effective multi-tasker and team player with excellent communication skills
• Ability to develop, maintain, and utilize relationships
• Ability to travel locally. Evening/weekend work as needed.