Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Jewish Community Center of Greater Albuquerque, JCC, has an exciting opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer, CFO. The CFO is responsible for all financial operations and transactions, as well as providing advice and leadership. This individual is a key member of the upper level management/leadership team and reports directly to the Executive Director.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Overall management of the organization’s financial functions.
• Ensuring accurate timely bank account and general ledger reconciliations.
• Oversee in-house payroll processes.
• Shares responsibility for agency operating and capital budgets
• Review contracts and major expenditures to ensure the highest quality and lowest cost for
goods and services and to ensure adherence to agency policies.
• Supervision of accounting staff
• Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or related field
• 5+ years accounting experience
• Management experience
• Proactive in anticipating budget shortfalls and fund-raising needs
• Proficient in Quick Books, Enterprise and Excel; and MS Office Suite
• Ability to develop a positive working relationships with staff, Board, Members and others
• Ability to pass a Criminal Background check
• Experience in a finance role in a nonprofit setting strongly preferred
• Master’s degree and CPA preferred