Main Areas of Responsibility:
Meals on Wheels of Albuquerque seeks a Client Services Coordinator with a minimum of 3 years experience in data entry, customer service, and program delivery. Are you an enthusiastic client support professional with experience in accurate and efficient data entry? Then MOWABQ is the place for you!
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
We are looking for:
• Demonstrated proficiency in data entry
• Excellent understanding of client support techniques
• Program management skills, with an eye for details and deadlines
• A strong ability for problem solving
• Experience with customer service
• Solid knowledge of Office applications and ability to learn and use new software
• Experience in managing multiple priorities
• Experience in Accounts Receivable
Pay and hours: Full time; M-F; $17/hour.
Our success is the result of talented employees and dedicated volunteers who are committed to our mission and our four values: Compassion, Reliability, Service, and Teamwork. We offer a great work environment with a generous benefits package.