Main Areas of Responsibility:
We are looking for a client services intern to work with our lending team to support the full life-cycle of the lending process. Interns will learn first-hand about credit approval and successful credit/business management, and will experience the passion and brilliance of small-business entrepreneurs and their impact on economic growth.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
As an Accion client services intern you will learn about microfinance from an innovative leader in the industry. You will provide important loan assistance support to the lending staff and will help fulfill Accion’s mission. You will become familiar with every aspect of the loan application process and will support the lenders with business development activities, including accompanying lenders on prospective client visits and referral partner meetings, and conducting current client calls.
• You have a compelling interest in Accion’s mission.
• You demonstrate personal integrity, responsibility, and a commitment to excellence and accountability in everything you do,
• You seek to be a part of a fast-paced, growing, high-performance organizational culture.
• You are currently pursuing, or have completed, post-secondary or graduate level education, with a track record of academic excellence.
• You are able to make a 6 month commitment of 20 hours per week.