Main Areas of Responsibility:
As an Accion client services intern you will learn about microfinance from an innovative leader in the microfinance industry. You will provide important loan assistance support to the lending staff and will help fulfill Accion’s mission. You will become familiar with every aspect of the loan application process and will support the lenders with business development activities.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• You have a compelling interest in Accion’s mission.
• You demonstrate personal integrity, responsibility, and a commitment to excellence and accountability in everything you do,
• You seek to be a part of a fast-paced, growing, high-performance organizational culture.
• You are currently pursuing, or have completed, post-secondary or graduate level education, with a track record of academic excellence.
• You are able to make a 6 month commitment of 20 hours per week.
You will learn about Accion’s values-based high performance organizational culture, as well as best practices for nonprofit management and mission impact. Although unpaid, you will gain valuable professional development experience, and may be eligible to earn credit towards your degree.