Main Areas of Responsibility:
•Responsible for all phases of grant management for RRFB's community hunger initiatives including: research, writing, tracking and reporting
•Creates reports on program activities and goals
•Maintains grant reporting calendar for grants
•Performs data analysis for grant reports
•Participates in advocacy activities
Roadrunner Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Bachelor’s degree and two years of related experience; or a combination of education and experience
• Excellent writing and organizational skills.
• Database and excel experience
• Demonstrated ability to manage customer relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work as part of a team.
• Commitment to excellent customer service.