Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Grow our community base by doing workshops, phone banking, establish new community relationships, etc.
- Sustain our base by conducting base-building activities.
- Advance the mission of the organization and staying informed on best practices.
- Build community leadership and broaden the societal consciousness of members.
- Represent the organization in the broader community and events to maintain the organization’s visibility and solidarity.
-Strong community values and passionate belief in the mission of the NMFC.
-Bilingual (Spanish and English).
-Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills.
-Self-motivated and flexible.
-Humility and willingness to learn and grow.
-Ability to collaborate individually and as part of a team.
-Basic level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Apps.