Main Areas of Responsibility:
Requirements: A MA in social work, counseling, psychology, or a related field. Maintains a current, unrestricted MA level clinical license in the state of N.M. Provides copy of mal-practice insurance.
Prefer 6–12 months experience working in the field of psychotherapy.
Responsible for providing direct clinical services to clients and their families as part of an interdisciplinary treatment team and facilitate therapy groups as needed. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills
2. Ability to work independently
3 Excellent time management skills, completing tasks in a timely manner.
4. Provide diagnostic evaluations and development of clinical service/treatment plans.
5. Ensure that clinical records are in compliance with established clinical standards.
6. Demonstrate a working knowledge of professional standards and ethics regarding
the delivery of clinical behavioral health services.
NLCFD offers traditional counseling for individuals, couples and families as well as family re-integration and parent coaching services for families referred by the Family Court system of Albuquerque. Our methods of intervention are from a culturally focused, integrative, multi-systemic family therapy-based model intended to enhance individual and family resilience.