Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Performs general administrative duties and general support multiple managers
- Department research
- Coordinates travel with travel department
- Coordination of meetings, visitors’ schedule and hospitality; runs errands as needed
- Special projects
- Tech support back-up
- App QA/review
- Brainstorming/strategic planning meetings
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Ideal Candidate must have:
- Minimum 1 year experience in administrative assistant work with inter-departmental coordination and multiple locations.
- Highly organized and prioritized
- PC proficiency
- Good customer service skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Good judgment, analytical abilities, and attention to detail.
- Heart for mission to reach all people with Audio Bibles
- Interdenominational Christian environment
- Regular prayer, praise and worship meetings.
- Benefit plans including: health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and more
- Paid holidays and leave benefits.