Main Areas of Responsibility:
The ASRT is the premier membership association for medical imaging and radiation therapy individuals.
We are seeking an e-learning developer who is responsible for the production and creation of professional development products. Job functions include digital media editing and creating, product improvement analysis, interaction with subject matter experts and staff, adherence to project timelines, and quality assurance and product maintenance, with input into packaging and graphic design.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Associate degree or higher
• 1-3 years’ experience in online education production environments
• Some knowledge of and exposure to project management principles
• Intermediate MS Office skills and solid communication skills
• Experience using Adobe Captivate, web design, video, animation, and blackboard a plus
• Ability to function efficiently in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail on multiple projects.
The ideal candidate will be creative, have the ability to incorporate concepts into design or products and be able to translate technical terms into non-technical terms. Follow-through, the ability to meet deadlines and the skills to work both independently and cooperatively are critical.