Main Areas of Responsibility:
New Mexico Association of Grantmakers/Center for Nonprofit Excellence is seeking an Executive Assistant to assist with the day-to-day operations of the organization. The duties of the position will vary and will include assisting the Executive Director with administrative matters, organizing meetings, and program logistics. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills as the position requires frequent connection with Board, Staff, organization members and leaders.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
The organization’s programs require attention to detail, clear communication, and effective follow up. The position will include preparation for workshops, training, project management, bookkeeping, responding to telephone inquiries, mail, and other office management tasks. This position is multi-faceted and requires a strong attention to detail; dependability; and ability to work independently.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3+ yrs experience in the nonprofit sector.
• Ability to work multiple projects at once.
• Ability to manage incoming issues and propose potential solutions.
• Must maintain a strict code of ethical communication and confidentiality.
• Must be self motivated, team player and able to work with varied personalities.
•Event planning experience a plus.
•Excellent customer service.
• Maintain a valid NM Drivers’ License.