Main Areas of Responsibility:
* Coordinates a variety of activities of the Nob Hill revitalization program
* Emphasizes historic preservation as an integral foundation for Nob Hill economic development
* Responsible for the development, coordination, administration, documentation, and implementation of the program in conjunction with the MainStreet board of directors and committees.
* Develops strategies for preservation-based economic development in the district utilizing the MainStreet Four-Point Approach®.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
* Development responsibilities include assisting and implementing fundraising strategies and creating new revenue sources from grants and sponsorship opportunities
* Grant responsibilities will require coordinating, writing, and/or assisting with submitting grant applications
* Supervises any necessary temporary or permanent employees, as well as professional consultants
* Maintains local program records and finalizes required reporting
* Contract Details:
12 month contract in the amount of $36,000.00 plus NMGRT; Contractor will be provided a 1099 at end of applicable calendar year; Laptop and phone will be provided; Office space and supplies will be provided; Position available starting June 2015