Main Areas of Responsibility:
We are searching for a proven leader who, in keeping with our organization’s values, will manage Foundation resources for positive impact in the community.
• Overall strategic planning & annual goals
• Managing all programs, resources, operations and activities
• Coordinating all professional and public relations
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
The Executive Director is also responsible for:
• Leading fund development efforts
• Oversight of all fiscal operations, including development of capital & operational budgets development and implementation of organizational policies and procedures
• Long-range planning and program evaluation
• Day-to-day operation of the Foundation
• Coordination and support of Board of Directors
• Bachelor’s degree or proven experience may be considered in lieu of education; advanced degree preferred.
• Experience in in leadership involvement and management of a smaller not for profit organization.
• Understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a volunteer board.
$40,000 to $60,000 depending on experience; annual contract.