Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Operational support for the CEO, volunteer leaders and committees
• Administrative support for all fundraising events as they arise
• Managing donor records and communication for Center and Foundation
• Coordination of grant-writing efforts, including some writing and maintaining a grant calendar
• Assist with other Center duties as assigned, including some back-up front desk reception duties
• Maintaining files and records for the Center as assigned
High school graduate and at least two years of experience in general office work, Ability to create and maintain spreadsheets using Excel, Experience with mass mailings and mail merge projects using Word, Ability to maintain confidentiality, Word processing skills, including excellent language use, and spelling, Ability to track and stay current with multiple projects and records, Ability to deal professionally and effectively with the public. Donor software experience is preferred.