Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Southwest Environmental Center is a Las Cruces-based nonprofit conservation organization. We are looking for a part-time Membership Coordinator to increase our membership and manage membership services and programs. Responsibilities include: membership development, communications, fundraising, marketing and outreach programs.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Conscientious and attentive to details.
• Able to plan and carry out complex tasks to completion without close supervision.
• Experienced with MS Word and Excel.
• Must be passionate about nature conservation.