Main Areas of Responsibility:
Casa Q is seeking uniquely talented, compassionate, and professional individuals to provide advocacy and support to LGBTQ youth ages 14-18 in a residential setting.
Casa Q's mission is to provide safe living options and services for LGBTQ youth who are at risk of or experiencing homelessness.
Residential Advocates provide direct care and supervision of residents, integrate and apply philosophies into everyday practice and create healthy, safe, empowered environments for youth.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
o Complete and review resident and program documentation from intake to discharge
o Provide continuity of care in the implementation of individual resident plans
o Provide Supervision and safety of residents
o Provide & document life skills and case management services
o Maintain Client Files
o Participate in the maintenance of the facility, grounds, vehicles and equipment
o Participate in the hiring and training of staff
o Perform other duties, as assigned by supervisor
• Knowledge of residential programs
• Excellent time management & organizational skills with ability to work under pressure and adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
• Computer software skills especially Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
• Initiative, creativity, reliability, flexibility, thoroughness
• Strong oral and written communication skills with good quality spelling, grammar and punctuation
• High integrity with multicultural clients and confidential information