Main Areas of Responsibility:
As Respite RA you will work as part of a team providing assistance with medications, meals, laundry, etc., for residents living at the Albuquerque Opportunity Center, a shelter for men experiencing homelessness.
Monday through Friday from 5-9pm (20 hrs per week at $10/hr)
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Completing new resident intake paperwork
• Completing resident housing assessments
• Other duties as assigned by Shift Supervisor
• Very much a TEAM environment!
• Bilingual is a plus
• Must have a driver's license, cell phone and reliable transportation
• CPR certification within 30 days of hire date (employer paid training)
• Working knowledge of Outlook and Word