Main Areas of Responsibility:
Trains, coaches and mentors parish staff and volunteers in ParishSOFT Data System implementation and data management as it applies to the Annual Catholic Appeal (ACA), Archdiocesan Parish Census, and Parish Offering module. May be called upon to teach parish staff how to use EXCEL in combination with ParishSOFT data. Utilizes Adult learning and education principles to develop ParishSOFT training plans and training delivery. Develops training indicators of success and measures these regularly.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Maintains training budget; Trains of in-house staff in Adult Learning techniques; Ability to mine and analyze data, a plus.
• BA/MA in Adult Learning/Education
• Proficiency in Excel; Experience in ParishSOFT or demonstrated ability to learn and become proficient in new software programs
• Experience in one-to-one and stand-up training
• Working knowledge and ability to use: WORD, ACCESS, POWER POINT and ability to use internet, e-mail, web, files like csv, pdf, etc.
• Travel required; must have car, valied licenses and car insurance