Main Areas of Responsibility:
Provide professional individual, group and family therapy for anyone, age 13 or older, who has been impacted by sexual violence. Conduct assessments, treatment planning and case coordination. Provide crisis intervention & facilitate emergency services as needed.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Participate in weekly group consultation, supervision and clinical meetings with other RCCCNM therapists
• Maintain professional documentation and record keeping for client files. Design and implement systems for documentation.
• Coordinate activities of the Counseling Program w/activities of other RCCCNM programs.
• Participate in the provision of RCCCNM volunteer education as needed.
• Supervise interns and volunteers as needed.
Master’s degree and New Mexico licensure in Counseling (LPCC, LMHC), Art Therapy (LPAT), Social Work (LMSW, LISW), or related discipline. Independent licensure preferred. Experience working with survivors of sexual assault and abuse. Maintain licensing and continuing education per RCCCNM needs and professional standards. Successful applicants must complete the RCCCNM 40-hour Advocate Training. Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.