Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Underwriting Sales Representative solicits corporate underwriting support for KSFR, including prospecting, research, presentation to clients, and maintenance of accounts.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Qualified applicants should have two to three years of professional experience and demonstrated success in appropriate areas of fundraising, marketing and/or sales or equivalent experience and education.
- Demonstrated success in sales and/or fundraising
- Familiarity with public radio and/or non-profits desirable
- Good communication skills, including writing and public speaking
- Good people skills
- Prepared to be a good representative of the station in the community
- Strong sense of ethical standards and the value of public service media
- Familiarity with basic office software such as Word, Excel, databases and contact management