Don't miss this unique opportunity to meet face-to-face with many of New Mexico's funders in a relaxed, open atmosphere.
New this year: We will be hosting a Conversation on Ethics in Fundraising with Paul and LaDonna Hopkins; and a panel discussion about trends in private, corporate and foundation giving, hosted by Amy Duggan of the Center for Nonprofit Excellence, United Way of Central New Mexico, .
Funders participating include but not limited to:
- Albuquerque Community Foundation
- Con Alma Health Foundation Intel McCune Foundation
- New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union
- Sandia National Laboratories/Lockheed Martin
- NM Commission on Volunteerism
- PNM Resources Foundation
- United Way of Central New Mexico
Date: Thursday, February 19, 2022
Time: 8:00-11:30am (breakfast will be provided)
Location: CNM Workforce Solutions $25 for members/$35 for non-members