The following is an excerpt taken from the Mindful Fundraising Resource Guide & Workbook.Remember, the first question you are likely to be asked about your...
Are you working with a nonprofit to make the community better? Would you like to learn what you can do today to make your nonprofit a powerful force for change?...
Looking for a local consultant to provide leadership development? Search our Consultants Directory.
- Built on Values - book about organizational culture by Ann Rhoades ($)
- A Field Guide to Good Decisions: Values in Action - book by Mark Bennett and Joan McIver Gibson ($)
- Decisive, How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work - book by Chip Health and Dan Heath ($)
- How to Develop Yourself as a Nonprofit Leader - article by The Bridgespan Group
- The Nonprofit Sector's Leadership Deficit Commentaries - report by The Bridgespan Group
- Succession Planning for Nonprofits of All Sizes - article by Blue Avocado
- Leadership Development and Succession - article by National Council of Nonprofits
- Building Leaderful Organizations, Succession Planning for Nonprofits - paper by Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Nonprofit Executive Succession-Planning Toolkit - toolkit by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansis City
- Emergency Succession Plan - template by CompassPoint
- Chief Executive Succession Planning: Essential Guidance for Boards and CEOs - book by Nancy R. Axelrod, BoardSource ($)
- UNM Executive & Professional Education Center - certificate courses in nonprofit management; for nonprofit discounts contact Audrey Arnold
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network, Central NM - for young nonprofit professionals
- All About Leadership - articles and guidelines from the Free Management Library
- Nonprofit & Philanthropy Good Practice - widely accepted and innovative nonprofit tips, research, tools