Strong leaders rally staff, board and volunteers around the mission guiding the organization. The development of strong leadership skills, strategies and connections can determine how well an organization operates, adapts and grows.
- Built on Values - book about organizational culture by Ann Rhoades ($)
- A Field Guide to Good Decisions: Values in Action - book by Mark Bennett and Joan McIver Gibson ($)
- Decisive, How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work - book by Chip Health and Dan Heath ($)
- How to Develop Yourself as a Nonprofit Leader - article by The Bridgespan Group
- The Nonprofit Sector's Leadership Deficit Commentaries - report by The Bridgespan Group
- UNM Management Development Center - certificate courses in nonprofit management; for nonprofit discounts contact Audrey Arnold
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network, Central NM - for young nonprofit professionals
- All About Leadership - articles and guidelines from the Free Management Library
- good.org/search/apachesolr_search/leadership">IdeaEncore Network - samples and how-to articles shared by nonprofits
- Nonprofit & Philanthropy Good Practice - widely accepted and innovative nonprofit tips, research, tools
Click to view other videos in our Leadership Development playlist.