Essential But Excluded: COVID-19 Economic Relief for Immigrant and Low-income Communities
We invite you to join a virtual learing event hosted by the New Mexico Association of Grantmakers in partnership with Con Alma Health Foundation, New Mexico Voices for Children, and Somos Un Pueblo Unido on COVID-19 Economic Relief for Immigrant and Low-income Communities.
This learning event will inform, engage, and raise awareness of current efforts to address the needs of New Mexico’s immigrant families and other low-income communities.
Please join us in hearing from speakers including:
- Frank Lopez, Executive Director, NMAG
- Dolores Roybal, Executive Director, Con Alma Health Foundation
- James Jimenez, Executive Director, NM Voices for Children
- Marcela Díaz, Executive Director, Somos Un Pueblo Unido
- Representative Nathan Small
- Representative Javier Martinez (invited)