New Mexico Nonprofit Tech Roundup
Does your New Mexico nonprofit have a successful digital strategy?
The Nonprofit Tech Roundup is a chance to join your peers for a high-impact learning opportunity. You’ll leave the Roundup with strategies and tools that you can put to immediate use to advance the work of your organization.
The Center for Nonprofit Excellence and Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN) have partnered to host a two-day conference designed to educate, inspire, and prepare New Mexico nonprofit professionals to implement or advance their organizational strategies and campaigns.
What To Expect
The New Mexico Nonprofit Tech Roundup is an opportunity to learn effective strategies for:
- creating engaging online content
- how to bring digital inclusion into your work
- designing and evaluating digital campaigns with social media and email
- learning how to engage and empower your communitiy to tell their culturally relevant stories
- maximizing your online efforts to increase community engagement with your organization
In just two days, you’ll have the chance to attend many different sessions, all designed to help solve problems and create actionable plans for your organization.
Early Bird Registration (May 1 to July 5 extended to July 11) $199
Regular Registration (July 12 to August 15) $249
Late Registration (August 16 to September 7) $299
Through the generous support of two sponsors, we are able to make registration scholarships available for the Nonprofit Tech Roundup.
Microsoft has funded 4 scholarships for recipients from any New Mexico community. Nusenda Credit Union has funded 5 scholarships, and preference will be given to recipients from the following communities:
- Los Lunas
- Rio Rancho
- Santa Fe
- August 7-18 – Applications accepted.
- August 21-23 – Applications reviewed.
- August 24 – Applicants notified of decision.
- August 31 – Deadline to redeem scholarship, instructions will be included in award notification.
- September 7 & 8 – New Mexico Nonprofit Tech Roundup
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
800 Rio Grande Blvd. NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87104
We have negotiated a discounted room rate of $109/night for conference attendees. Contact the hotel directly at 505-843-6300 and mention that you are attending the Nonprofit Technology Roundup when you make your reservations to secure the discounted rate..
We are thrilled to have support from sponsors committed to advancing nonprofits.
Their generous support enables us to keep our ticket prices as low as possible, and helps to enhance the overall New Mexio Nonprofit Tech Roundup experience.
If your organization is working toward social change and understands the importance of building nonprofit capacity, please consider becoming a sponsor. Please contact Annie Sanchez to discuss.
800 Rio Grande Blvd.
Albuquerque, NM 87104