Are you new to federal grants or could you use a refresher? Join Tricia Glass from Grants.gov to learn how to up your federal grant seeking game!
The Center for Nonprofit Excellence is excited to partner with The Grants Collective to bring in Tricia Glass, a national trainer from Grants.gov. Grants.gov will be transitioning from the current PDF-based application package (the Legacy package) to Workspace on December 31, 2017. This is a great opportunity for federal grant seekers to learn directly from a Grants.gov representative how to use the new system.
Grants.gov is the federal government’s centralized website where the 26 federal grant-making agencies post their grant funding opportunities and where the public goes to find and apply for those opportunities.
The presentation will cover the registration process, how to find funding opportunities, how to apply for those opportunities, and an overview of Grants.gov's new Workspace application format.
- Learn how to apply for federal funding using the new Grants.gov Workspace
- Learn how to navigate through the Grants.gov online resources and rich learning tools, including some you may not have known of
- Learn how to search for federal grants that your organization can apply for, including the new forecasted opportunities
- Understand what is in a funding opportunity and what to look for
- Understand how to register your organization for federal grants through DUNS, SAM, and Grants.gov
The session is sure to be informative for both novice and experienced grant seekers alike.
Tricia Glass began working as a Program Advisor in the Grants.gov Program Management Office in November of 2012. Prior to that she spent four years working at the Department of Health and Human Services’ Health Resources and Services Administration as a Senior Grants Manager. Ms. Glass has over a decade experience in both grants and program management as well as information technology management.
If you are new to grants, consider joining us at the Real Time Grant Writing trainings on August 8 and September 12.
2340 Alamo SE, 2nd Floor
Email: [email protected]