How Tax Reform Could Impact Tax-Exempt Organizations
Are you confused about how the tax changes may impact your nonprofit? Join us to get clarity from an expert team of CPAs!
- Understand tax reform changes to unrelated business income
- Identify fringe benefits and compensation affected by tax reform
- Discuss timing of changes and implementation
In this session we'll discuss potential impacts of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act on a variety of tax-exempt organizations. We’ll highlight relevant aspects of the legislation, including changes to:
- Fringe benefits and compensation
- Unrelated business income
- Individual, business, and international provisions that may affect your organization
Executive Directors, Finance staff, Development staff
Chauna King, CPA – Tax Manager, has practiced tax and accounting since 2012. She has prepared and reviewed many different types of tax returns with a focus on non-profit organizations. Chauna has taught not-for-profit specific trainings at the firm level and previously at the Center for Nonprofit Excellence.
Steven Talbot, CPA- Tax Senior Accountant, has been in public accounting since 2013 after a 25-year career in journalism. He serves a range of tax clients, including individuals, corporations, and his favorite, not-for-profit entities.
The Center for Nonprofit Excellence often takes photos during our trainings to share on social media. If you prefer not to be photographed, please let us know in the Special Needs field when you register.
3031 Highway 180 East
Silver City, NM 88061