New Mexico Nonprofit Principles & Practices Guide Info. Session (Los Alamos)
The New Mexico Nonprofit Principles & Practices Guide is a resource for 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organizations in New Mexico that includes 12 chapters, each with a guiding principle, legally required practices and recommended standard practices.
- Board Development
- Communications & Marketing
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Volunteer Management
Join us to learn about the New Mexico Nonprofit Principles & Practices Guide that was developed by the Center for Nonprofit Excellence (CNPE) with support from a 50 member Advisory Committee.
CNPE also created a Companion Workbook that helps nonprofit leaders determine specific practices to implement in order to strengthen governance and operations at their organization.
During this information session you will learn:
- How to navigate the Guide and pinpoint best practices in nonprofit management
- How to use the Companion Workbook to prioritize practices to implement
- How to build organizational capacity using support services offered by CNPE
RSVPs should be sent to [email protected].
Nonprofit staff, Executive Directors, Board of Directors
Hard copies of the Guide and Companion Workbook will be available for purchase for $25 each with a credit card or check.
4000 University Drive
Building 6, Room 631
Los Alamos, NM 87544