Main Areas of Responsibility:
The position is a regular part-time position that is budgeted for 18-20 hours per week. The Accounting Clerk will be performing general bookkeeping and accounts receivable and payable activities. The position may also be involved in general office administration activities as needed.
• Minimum five years' relevant (accounting) work experience OR bachelor’s or associate degree in accounting, or currently seeking a bachelor’s degree through an accredited college or university
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications (including Excel)
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience with Quickbooks Desktop
• Experience with Donor Perfect
• Spanish fluency or proficiency