Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Administrative Assistant will support the President and Vice-President in the administration of programs, membership, marketing and fundraising. This position has growth potential within the organization.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Office duties: phones, email correspondence, manage supplies, maintain files, coordinate meetings
• Maintain event attendance, manage event set up & logistics, coordinate speaker travel
• Maintain membership & major gift donor databases; support membership renewal & acquisition efforts
• Manage subscriber lists in Constant Contact
• Support bookkeeping & expense tracking
Bachelor's Degree preferred or at least 3 years of experience in similar position; previous administrative experience in an office environment; strong organizational skills; expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel; excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills; ability to take initiative and work independently. Interest in global affairs important. Must be able to work in office Tuesday to Friday and on one Friday afternoon and one Sunday afternoon each month.