Main Areas of Responsibility:
New Mexico Ethics Watch (NMEW) seeks a part-time, experienced advancement/development consultant to assist our young, ambitious, nonpartisan ethics watchdog, advocacy and education organization.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Rolling out our membership program
• Increasing our donor base
• Planning and executing fundraising events and campaigns
• Soliciting major gifts
• Developing promotional materials
• Drafting grant proposals
• Conducting individual and corporate donor research
This home-based consultant will work directly with NMEW’s executive director and board to highlight our necessary and impactful work in order to develop a strong financial foundation for the organization.
Compensation may be both hourly and commission-based.