Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Develop program activities and curriculum materials that support site operations.
• Communicate appropriate behavior standards.
• Monitor RGEC students at school program sites relative to quality assurance.
• Travel to other sites as required.
• Perform other incidental tasks or services consistent with the job goal of this position.
• Provide outstanding customer service and use positive interpersonal communication
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Assist in compliance of RGEC after school programs and policies regarding quality programs and monitoring.
• Meet regularly with site supervisor to facilitate implementation and developmentally appropriate practices for school age programming.
• Assist in the planning and development of the RGEC after school programs sites.
Diploma or High School Equivalent required. Must pass a background check. Bilingual applicants are highly desired. Must have strong work ethic. One year experience working with children preferred.