Main Areas of Responsibility:
This position exists to increase the capacity of Global Partnerships, to support the work of the department, and to provide support to the Vision 2033 ministry goals and objectives. This person will assist Area Directors and work closely with the Intellectual Property Coordinator and others as needed. Responsibilities of this position encompass three areas of activity primarily: 1) Acquisition of agreements; 2) Maintaining workflow/tracking. See job application for more information.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Research, track, document, and prioritize Bible Translations available for recording within the regions assigned.
Determine which agreements are needed, and systematically and diligently write/call and follow-up with the respective licensors to obtain such permissions, documenting actions/agreements and reporting results to Area Directors. Develop and maintain a commanding knowledge of the various agreements and permissions FCBH is seeking..See job application for information.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficient research and administrative assistant skills
• Ability to multi-task and process large volumes of information
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Windows and Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
• Team player, vision and mission focused
• Learning attitude, servant heart and flexibility
• Experience and skills in understanding and interacting cross-culturally