Main Areas of Responsibility:
Crews will work to safely complete trail maintenance, scientific monitoring, and prescribed burn fire projects on public lands. May also include historic preservation, disaster relief, watershed restoration or other community improvement work.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally, up to 20 pounds frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds constantly.
• Frequently traverse uneven terrain, or sit in a vehicle/classroom.
• Read written materials, write, and communicate with others individually and in group settings.
• Work primarily in the outdoors and in all weather conditions.
• Work hard on all projects as part of a team.
• 18 – 25 years old
• Day Crew or Camping Crew scheduling available
• Strong work ethic
• Able to commit to the entire term of service: [April 6, 2020 to August 7, 2020]
• Able to work in supervised environment
• Camping crew: available for out-of-town, overnight projects