Main Areas of Responsibility:
Faith Comes By Hearing has a full-time position available in our Albuquerque, New Mexico office for an Audio Processing Editor to perform complex functions in mixing and editing sound tracks to produce quality audio Bible files in foreign languages. This position requires on-the-job training and refers unusual or complex problems to the Senior Audio Processing Editor. This position has the potential to work in our video production department after acquiring the necessary audio skills.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Use visual and audio editing skills to mix and edit raw voice and music files to a predetermined script using Adobe Audition and Excel to produce finalized audio Bible files to meet all time-sensitive deadlines for distribution.
Place music files and perform techniques to improve sound quality (e.g., equalization, compression, expansion).
Adjust music and effects to coincide with the length of the language and the designated placement of such effects.
• High attention to detail
• Basic understanding of Windows, Excel, and Word
• Ability to use proper judgment and problem-solving skills
• Ability to read and hear phonetically and follow text
• A heart for the mission and a team player
• Experience in Audio/Video Editing Software/Graphics
• Adobe Audition proficiency