Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Commit to a 3-year term with an option to renew for one additional term.
• Attend approximately 6 meetings per year.
• Actively participate in strategic planning and board tasks.
• Occasionally represent NAPPR at external events.
• Participate in fundraising efforts to support NAPPR’s maintenance and growth.
• Provide ongoing counsel and advice.
Located in Albuquerque, NAPPR has four distinct programs that aim to strengthen both Native and Non-Native children, families, and communities. These programs include Early Intervention, Early Head Start (Center and Home-Based services), Tribal Home Visiting and the Dental Support Center. NAPPR has historically gained recognition to serving the unique needs of tribal communities and has grown over the decades to include other vulnerable populations who reside in our service areas.