Main Areas of Responsibility:
New Mexico Association of Grantmakers/Center for Nonprofit Excellence is seeking a Capacity Building Manager to lead the organization’s existing and developing programs serving nonprofit and community organizations in the state of New Mexico. Responsibilities include coordinating and developing workshops and training for nonprofit organizations in the areas of leadership, fund development, strategic planning, board development, grant writing, and grant management.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
The Capacity Building Manager will develop and manage the annual work plan and budget for capacity building workshops and trainings. The Manager will supervise staff to ensure high quality program delivery and effective relationships with Members. This is a leadership position that requires the ability to build and foster strong relationships with community leaders and stakeholders across the state
• Master’s degree preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in the nonprofit sector.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once.
• Ability to manage incoming issues and propose potential solutions.
• Must maintain a strict code of ethical communication and confidentiality.
• Must be self-motivated, a team player, and able to work with varied personalities.