Main Areas of Responsibility:
Provide oversight to direct services and clinical supervision of licensed staff. Work to ensure cohesive trauma-informed programming consistent with current best practices, evidence-based practice and Esperanza Shelter’s mission, vision, and values statements. Practice in alignment with federal and state laws as well as grantors’ regulations and agreements.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
See full job description at www.esperanzashelter.org
• Master’s or doctoral degree in either Counseling or Clinical Social Work required
• Current LPCC or LCSW license
• Two or more years of experience as a clinical supervisor required
• One or more years of experience working in the domestic violence field.
• Three or more years of experience in management