Main Areas of Responsibility:
Under the direction of the Mission: Graduate Executive Director, the College and Career Readiness Manager will oversee and coordinate the work of assigned projects within Mission: Graduate. In addition, the CCR Manager will contribute to the development of a project plan and facilitate the work within each project. The CCR Manager may supervise volunteers and temporary or other staff assigned to individual projects.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Facilitate initial start-up and team member recruitment and retention for project teams as necessary.
• Oversee all logistics and perform all necessary duties for the development and implementation of each project plan, consulting with others as appropriate.
• Serve as the primary staff lead for all College and Career Readiness strategies, including overseeing the growth of Mission: Graduate’s career exploration demonstration project.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and two or more years of project management experience.
• Experience facilitating working groups.
• Must possess a valid New Mexico driver’s license and have daily access to a dependable motor vehicle with insurance.
• Experience working in a community outreach and/or engagement capacity.
• Experience utilizing continuous quality improvement (CQI) processes and methodology.