Main Areas of Responsibility:
Essential Functions: This position is responsible for providing support to development and marketing staff. Development support includes maintaining donor relations correspondence and data. Marketing support includes creating, scheduling and maintaining social media posts.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
1. Responsible for providing analytical and specialized administrative support to development and marketing staff.
2. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
3. Works with organization staff at all levels to complete projects.
4. Maintains correspondence, mailings, filing, inputting data and CRM database.
5. Creates and schedules electronic message posts to social media outlets and ensures alignment with target audiences, direct mail and online communications.
1. High School Diploma or GED equivalent AND
2. A minimum of three (1) year of experience in event planning and marketing, development, community engagement, donor development/relations, or similar field.