Main Areas of Responsibility:
Contract position with strong relationship, outreach and “people” skills for Taos & Western Colfax Counties. 20 hrs/week or 80 hrs/month to assist with Mobile Food Pantry, Agency Relations and Volunteer Recruitment/Coordination. Reliable vehicle, clean driving record and auto insurance are required.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Build collaboration and expand food and organizational capacity in under-served areas.
• Maintain communication with partner agencies and Program Manager via email, phone and on-site visits.
• Maintain data/recordkeeping/report records and submit by deadlines.
• Recruit & train with volunteers to support partner agencies.
• Obtain Food Handler Card or Food Protection Manager Certification.
• Some college or 2 years work/volunteer experience required.
• Knowledge of Taos and Colfax community resources and services.
• Must attain Food Handler Card or Food Protection Manager Certification.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills and ability to interface with diverse customers.
• Experience with Word and email.
• Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and produce results.
For more info visit: https://www.thefooddepot.org/spotlight-on-the-food-depot/