Main Areas of Responsibility:
Coordinated Entry System (CES) Navigator plays a central role in the Albuquerque Coordinated Entry System working with households experiencing homelessness or chronic homelessness, building an early rapport and supporting them to the point where they are able to secure permanent housing.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
CES Navigator will maintain a caseload of potential participants, to ensure connections to support services, securing eligibility documentation, and the connectivity to housing options. The CES Navigator will periodically provide outreach to day shelters and occasionally street outreach. This position will be based out of the NMCEH Albuquerque office but will require travel to member agencies and occasional travel to the NMCEH Santa Fe office.
• High school diploma (College degree a plus) and at least 2 years experience in human services.
• Must be proficient in computer applications including Microsoft Office with expertise in Excel
• knowledge in data entry and database reporting.
• Proven ability to work independently and as an effective and collaborative member of a team.
• Reliable transportation and proof of a valid and current New Mexico Driver's License.