Main Areas of Responsibility:
The custodian shall maintain and clean exterior and interior of Heading Home - AOC Campus and Annex facility as well as performing maintenance projects.
Shift: Saturday-Wednesday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Salary: $10.35 hourly
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must possess a valid New Mexico driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Must be willing to attend meetings, trainings and workshops as designated by supervisor.
• Must have, or be willing to obtain, a valid/current CPR-First Aid Certificate (paid for by Heading Home).
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. above shoulder level.
• Ability to navigate stairs, ladders, ramps and uneven terrain.