Main Areas of Responsibility:
This person will be responsible for entering client information into the HMIS data base in a timely and accurate manner, tracking program enrollment and maintain demographic information and compile and generate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports. They are also responsible for coordinating and scheduling child development screenings, health screenings and immunizations. Also provide administrative support to the agency’s leadership team and perform other duties as assigned.
• At least 2 years of administrative or data entry experience.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must possess a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail oriented with a high level of proficiency.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to pass a criminal records background check.