Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Development Assistant works in a collaborative environment to support a robust and growing grassroots fundraising program that complements the organization’s overall fundraising strategy. Duties include managing mail and online grassroots fundraising appeals, supporting fundraising and donor stewardship events program, and providing general support to the Development Department.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Participate in department and organization-wide planning and activities, and other duties as assigned. For full job posting, please visit https://www.cvnm.org/were-hiring-development-assistant%ef%bb%bf/.
• Commitment to CVNM’s vision, mission and values
• A self-starter, comfortable working in a team environment with a diverse range of people
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated commitment to equity, inclusion and diversity
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Ability to travel periodically for staff meetings, events and conferences
• Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent