Main Areas of Responsibility:
Barrett Foundation is seeking a Development Coordinator to provide support to the Fund Development department. Responsibilities include database management, donor tracking, social media and website management, grant tracking and reporting, development research, and assistance with grant writing, communications, and events.
• Four year college degree.
• Minimum of one year experience within an office environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Computer literacy skills, including spreadsheets and databases
• Flexibility to facilitate, attend, coordinate evening and weekend responsibilities as needed
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, manage time effectively
• Ability to think critically and make decisions