Main Areas of Responsibility:
Work with CFFNM’s Executive Director, Marketing Department (TMD), Grant Writer and the Development Committee to create a clear Development Plan for the organization; coordinate with TMD and the Development Committee on an ongoing basis to ensure strong implementation.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Coordinate an effective donor communication plan with the goal of building valuable relationships with donors, clients, and other key constituents; Develop a clear and cohesive organizational identity that supports CFFNM’s mission and to reach the following overarching goals: 1) Raise income; 2) Reach the right audiences for the organization; 3) establish a leadership position for the organization within the community it serves.
Support and coordinate Foundation’s grant program.
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years experience
• Experience in asking for and closing major gifts
• Experience in managing and tracking multiple prospects and donors
• Experience in planning and delivering budgetary responsibilities
• Experience with Raiser’s Edge
• Experience in developing, managing, and implementing multiple projects and strategic goals
• Effectively communicates via presentations, conversations, and documents