Main Areas of Responsibility:
Handles all fundraising initiatives and tasks for the following areas:
o Annual Fund/Mid-Year Appeal
o Capital/Endowment Campaigns
o Director’s Circle Membership Program
o Memorial and Honorary Giving Programs
o Planned Giving
o Special Events
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• In collaboration with Executive Director, plans, develops, and implements a comprehensive development program
• Secures financial support from individuals, foundations, and corporations.
• Communicates with donors via email, phone, social media, and face to face.
• Plans and evaluates fundraising campaigns and activities.
• Directly participates in prospect identification, cultivation, and solicitation process.
• Develops and monitors budgets
• Bachelor's degree, five years’ fund development experience
• Exceptional language skills oral and written.
• Knowledge of fund-raising strategies and techniques and of the mission, objectives, principles and practices of non-profit organizations.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, Board members, volunteers, and other related agencies.
• P.C. Literate - Microsoft products and donor databases.
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment.